Help! Help! Help!

chepet

Oh ,I do give him a EPO capsule & 2 fish oil capsules every night

& by the way he had been eating grass & vomiting frothy stuff for weeks I had posted about it

I saw the vet & he thought it might possibly be " fur balls " from biting himself etc from his allergies -- funnily enough he hasn't done it since he's been on the prednisone & not as itchy ,so the vet must have been right !! & I thought only cats got fur balls

Oh ,I do give him a EPO capsule & 2 fish oil capsules every night

& by the way he had been eating grass & vomiting frothy stuff for weeks I had posted about it

I saw the vet & he thought it might possibly be " fur balls " from biting himself etc from his allergies -- funnily enough he hasn't done it since he's been on the prednisone & not as itchy ,so the vet must have been right !! & I thought only cats got fur balls

not sure about the gluten -- have to check

He was sitting & chewing his feet 2 nights ago & when I went mad at him he moved & started chewing again ,then I went mad again so he went & & hid under the coffee table & guess what

started chewing his feet again , because he thought I couldn't see him :eek:

Are you sure that the chewing of his feet isn't a behaviour based in anxiety rather than allergy related?

When you go out 'walking' in the rain, make it REALLY fun!!! Even in the backyard (unless it is the grass there that is the actual cause of the foot chewing) .... go out, play ball, tug, or whatever floats his boat (throw in a bit of fun training in between :hitself:). If the grass is the 'suspect', perhaps rinsing his feet off using a skin soothing wash after you've been out there might help? (Check with your Vet on this.)