Groomers Around...

lizzie

Well I have just done a search on here and found nothing to help. Have searched google and come up with nothing other than mobil services who will not come to where we live (Mount Mee).

So I was wondering if anyone would happen to know of any groomers in these areas... would even go up the coast as well.

We have a terribly bred malt x poodle who has a horrid coat (who thought they would mix well?!?!) The clippers I "attempted" to use would not cut a thing so have been sticking to clipping him with scissors so the poor boy gets picked on I am sure :hug:

Unfortunately the young man was not groomed much before us (ex RSPCA stray) and is still getting used to being brush but now at least does not try to bite me when brushing anymore.

So long story short we are looking for a groomer who can help us with the mess of hair that the poor boy has, also nail clipping on both the little monsters because someone decided to hide mine (am not looking at monster number 2) Someone who does take the time to help him enjoy the experience would be wonderful as well.

Edited by lizzie