Wagga Wagga Agility

I am a complete novice in the dog world and have taught my dog basic comands however I think both of us would love agility. Are there any club/training groups that would cater for a novice in Wagga? Thanks for your help in advance.

Kyeamba Kennel & Training CLub conduct agility trials in Wagga, so I assume they have training. Contact I found on the Dogs NSW website:

Kyeamba Kennel & Training Club 02 6931 4635 Mrs Jean Purvis Wagga Wagga 2650

Edited by FHRP

Kyeamba Kennel & Training CLub conduct agility trials in Wagga, so I assume they have training. Contact I found on the Dogs NSW website:

Kyeamba Kennel & Training Club 02 6931 4635 Mrs Jean Purvis Wagga Wagga 2650

That's the correct contact details for the club and they usually train on a Wednesday night unless they have changed their training times. They also train for Agility on a Sunday morning.

Its a 'Delta' orientated club - they dont allow the use of check chains and they are certainly into food rewards etc.

I attended for 2 years with my yellow boy when he was a pup - that was about 4 years ago when we lived in Wagga. If you live in Wagga its your only choice.

I didnt mean to indicate that it wasnt a good club, only that in Wagga there is only one club so the choice is that or none. We thoroughly enjoyed it when we attended but our Labs are always food driven so easy to train.

It used to be a big club with lots of members attending every week and a plethora of dog breeds.

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.