Dog Club - Brisbane

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for an obedience club or similiar. I have taken my two (6 and 7 months old) to puppy classes which were great but I would like to continue on with the next level.

What I am after is a club or group where I can learn more about training and perhaps agility when they are older.

Can anyone help with what I should be searching for or a particular place? I am located at Gaythorne so close by would be great.

Many thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for recommendations for an obedience club or similiar. I have taken my two (6 and 7 months old) to puppy classes which were great but I would like to continue on with the next level.

What I am after is a club or group where I can learn more about training and perhaps agility when they are older.

Can anyone help with what I should be searching for or a particular place? I am located at Gaythorne so close by would be great.

Many thanks

Hi Anastascia,

There are a few clubs around the place, but if you are looking to do obedience, but with a view to doing agility down the track I can recommend PADS. Have a look here.......

http://www.pads.org.au/

I haven't trained there, but know some of their instructors quite well and they do a very good job of teaching young dogs and turning them into great agility dogs. They are positive trainers.

cheers

Hi all,

Many thanks

Hi Anastascia,

There are a few clubs around the place, but if you are looking to do obedience, but with a view to doing agility down the track I can recommend PADS. Have a look here.......

http://www.pads.org.au/

I haven't trained there, but know some of their instructors quite well and they do a very good job of teaching young dogs and turning them into great agility dogs. They are positive trainers.

cheers

Thanks so much, I will contact them. (sorry, edit)

Edited by Anastascia