Congestive Cardiac Failure

Cathaven

The medications will really help. One of my dogs in congestive heart failure was a crash test dummy for Vetmedin when it first became available in Aus. Raw diet has been proven to help. Google Enzyme Q10, it seems to help too. Lots of positive informaaton on it. Check the holistic meds wont negate the "normal" drugs and you should be fine. Hope you get many years together.

Don't vaccinate her again either.

Thanks Jed, yes I have Ricky on EnzymeQ10. I have also incorporated a pinch of cayenne pepper, which is a most important herb for the heart it increases circulation and feeds the heart cells. I have also added ginger, and I am just out now to get some organic parsley leaf (good diuretic). All under instructions from a health professional. She has even suggested watermelon as a diuretic, so will give that a go somehow or other, don't know about that one yet.

I know I seem to be going to extremes but I am determined to really give him the best chance

No I wont vaccinate him at all....

cheers Jed and talk to you again soon

Cathaven

The medications will really help. One of my dogs in congestive heart failure was a crash test dummy for Vetmedin when it first became available in Aus. Raw diet has been proven to help. Google Enzyme Q10, it seems to help too. Lots of positive informaaton on it. Check the holistic meds wont negate the "normal" drugs and you should be fine. Hope you get many years together.

Don't vaccinate her again either.

Thanks Jed, yes I have Ricky on EnzymeQ10. I have also incorporated a pinch of cayenne pepper, which is a most important herb for the heart it increases circulation and feeds the heart cells. I have also added ginger, and I am just out now to get some organic parsley leaf (good diuretic). All under instructions from a health professional. She has even suggested watermelon as a diuretic, so will give that a go somehow or other, don't know about that one yet.

I know I seem to be going to extremes but I am determined to really give him the best chance

No I wont vaccinate him at all....

cheers Jed and talk to you again soon

Cathaven

Hey Jed, I forgot to ask you, how is your dog that is on Enyme Q10. Can you give me some info on her/him. It sounds like you are having some positive outcomes.

cheers Cathaven