Tumbarumba/ Bethungra Shows 20&21/3/2010

ertaecavs

I would like to congratulate all the exhibitors who attended the weekend shows of Tumbarumba P A & H Society and Bethungra Illabo District KC held at the Tumbarumba Showgrounds on the 20th and 21st of March 2010.

I have been contacted by Maryanne and Malcolm Marshall- Tumbarumba Creek Caravan Park,

Robyn Jones - Tumbarumba Motel,

Anthony Newling - 4 Bears Cafe and Accommodation.

They have expressed their appreciation to everyone who had stayed at there establishments on how well behaved their dogs were and how lovely and clean everyone left their rooms and Cabins, they would have you all back next year.

So to all those people who used these accommodations please give yourselves a big pat on the back...you have done the dog world proud.

Thank you

Melinda Sterrett

President/Dog Sec Sec

Tumbarumba P A & H Society

Kerry Edwards

Secretary

Bethungra & Illabo District KC

Great shows! In anticpation of another double show, I've already booked at the caravan park for next year! :D

My special thanks go to:

*Tumbarumba council for the trailer loos - an absolute blessing. :D I'm thinking there's money to be made having one of these at dog shows..it would sure raise some eyebrows bringing one of those instead of a dog trailer! :eek:

* Tumbarumba Creek Caravan Park for being truly dog friendly :rofl: The noisy dog on Friday night was actually over the road from the caravan park. :)

* Tumbarumba Rotary for turning up to feed us on the Sunday - that was great!

Quite a few folk hadn't pinged it was a double so now that the word is getting out, I'd expect bigger numbers next year. The local cafe does a great pizza by the way. ;)

Melinda are you in a position to confirm the show will be the third weeknd in March next year?

Edited by poodlefan

Great shows! In anticpation of another double show, I've already booked at the caravan park for next year! :D

My special thanks go to:

*Tumbarumba council for the trailer loos - an absolute blessing. :D I'm thinking there's money to be made having one of these at dog shows..it would sure raise some eyebrows bringing one of those instead of a dog trailer! :eek:

* Tumbarumba Creek Caravan Park for being truly dog friendly :rofl: The noisy dog on Friday night was actually over the road from the caravan park. :)

Quite a few folk hadn't pinged it was a double so now that the word is getting out, I'd expect bigger numbers next year. The local cafe does a great pizza by the way. ;)

Melinda are you in a position to confirm the show will be the third weeknd in March next year?

I Think that the Sydney royal is early next year?? so if it is we will have our shows the 2nd weekend of March next year...but I will confirm soon..but your booking will be safe

My special thanks go to:

I Think that the Sydney royal is early next year?? so if it is we will have our shows the 2nd weekend of March next year...but I will confirm soon..but your booking will be safe

Thanks. Hopefully they'll just transfer them to the appropriate dates.