Is My Puppy Broken?

glenncol

Hi all

My little guy is 16 weeks old and he does some strange arse stuff that i thought i would run past you all.

1, We can leave him in the back yard and he does not whinge or cry or bark thank god. If it is raining he will ramain in his kennel all dry but as asoon as it stops he is out running through the bushes and ends up wetter than he would had he sttod out in the rain

Is that normal?

2. He was desexed pror to us taking him home which is a good thing, but he seems to be trying ot bonk different things the lates being one of his beds he turns it on it s side and goes to town I mean what the hell?

He tried on the misses leg but it really looked like he was trying ot climb up b ut now we reall done know

What do you all think?

He probably doesn't enjoy the feel of raindrops pelting into his eyes so he stays out of the rain.

As for the humping, if you had your testicles removed do you think all your sexual urges would go away :laugh:?

At 4 months old, I sincerely doubt the puppy's humping is sexually motivated.

Hi all and thank you for the replies.

poodlefan: Thank god the dog trying to hum the misses seems to have stop when she growled at him and sent him too his mat, and ok i suppose it makes sence him tear arsing around after the rain and damn he sits at the back door looking all wet and sorry for him self when finished

Here are some pics Tilly

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5448/img0164b.jpg

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/453/img0168rg.jpg

Hey Frosty, i thought the same think remove the tackle and there is no fishing

Edited by glenncol