A Win For Millie At Puppy Preschool

cocoa

Puppy preschool graduation and each of the pups in the class are showing what they know (we'd been learning/practicing sit, drop, rollover etc).

Millie was last. So by the time it was our turn there were bits of chicken all over the floor and 10 other excited puppies ( 4 small white fluffies, 2 labs, a golden retriever, 2 bull mastifs and a german shepard) wriggling around cause they'd been sitting still (or trying too) for a long time.

I was sure Millie would just run off trying to play/hoover the chicken bits, but I was wrong. Three perfect sets of sit, drop, rollover! I might be biased, but I think she was the star pupil.

My stubborn little beagle sure showed them! I was so proud, and, pleased to see that I am capable of teaching her something!

Just wanted to share. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on graduating!!! It feels great when your puppy does something right :idea:

My puppy has his last puppy class on Saturday, so I'm excited to see what he will do for his class. :rolleyes:

Good luck! Millie had a lot of fun at puppy preschool and she learned a number of good things. I'm glad I took her.