F10 Sc Disinfectant

I have a bottle of F10sc disinfectant aprox 150ml left, march 2011 exp date to give away to any rescue organisations who can use it. Im in SW Sydney If no takers will drop it off to AWL dont want to see it go to waste.

Edited by mac'ella

I have a bottle of F10sc disinfectant aprox 150ml left, march 2011 exp date to give away to any rescue organisations who can use it. Im in SW Sydney If no takers will drop it off to AWL dont want to see it go to waste.

'mac'ella........I am involved with a few rescue organisations who would love the F10 (its cost is horrendous) and I also live in SW Sydney. If you haven't already promised it, perhaps we could arrange something.

'mac'ella........I am involved with a few rescue organisations who would love the F10 (its cost is horrendous) and I also live in SW Sydney. If you haven't already promised it, perhaps we could arrange something.

its yours where in sw sydney are you pm me if you prefer

I haven't a clue how to private mail 'mac'ella. I'm in Bradbury.

Edited by fostermum

I haven't a clue how to private mail 'mac'ella.

Hi fostermum I have sent a message ,scroll up to top of page and click on new messages top right corner

Edited by mac'ella