Grongie News

Dee@Grongie

What a hectic time ahead with the floods etc... Grong Grong will not be flooded..we have a big hill between us and the river. Narrandera may have some issues out on the southwestern side...please check with your accommodation hosts for details.

Travelling from Sydney/Canberra...Turn off highway just after Yass, go through Harden to Temora then head to Ardlethan then Narrandera...should be no issues unless this comming rain is moonstrous.

From down Vic way I suggest Albury to Wagga to Coolamon to Ganmain to Grongie...

Any problems give me a ring 0269562253.

Fingers crossed for a GREAT weekend of good sports and friendship!!!

I am sure dispite the weather it will be a great show, :mad

I know a few have said it maybe cancelled but I think if grong grong is cancelled they should be as it is raining everywhere.... and last time I checked Dec was meant to be the start of summer :)

I have to say, be careful trusting the MyRTA website as alot of smaller rds do not show true status. For instance last week a few rds around queanbeyan where shut including sutton rd and they where not showing any roads shut at all around my area.

Just thought it was important to know

I have to say, be careful trusting the MyRTA website as alot of smaller rds do not show true status. For instance last week a few rds around queanbeyan where shut including sutton rd and they where not showing any roads shut at all around my area.

Just thought it was important to know

Yes, good point. When Yass River Rd was cut off last week they didn't show it.

Have just posted an update in the other thread and will try to post an update in the morning

Have just spoken to friends in Wagga at 11:00 this evening - Wagga is accessible and the Coolamon Ganmain Grong Grong road is open.

Will post update if can

Good luck, safe travelling and have fun.

Edited by mercedes