Missing Pekingese

esky

Hi all,

Not sure if ok to post here (not sure on rules posting from other sites) but let me know if not.

Thought I would share as I know there are many of you from Sydney & in particular this area & it is so sad :banghead:

Wasn't sure how to post a link so have just copied & pasted. Have also deleted the contact numbers in case not wanted public on here but you can PM me if needed or look up ad on Gumtree.

Wanted: MISSING LOST PEKINGESE DOGS! HELP ! REWARD! FAIRFIELD

Share | Print | Report Ad

Date Listed 07/12/2010

Last Edited 08/12/2010

Price Please contact

Address Fairfield New South Wales, Australia

Hi,

I am missing two of my beloved dogs.

One is a female Pekingese puppy that goes by the name SHIPPO.

She is very friendly and licks alot.

She is white/blonde/brown with a small patch of black on her back.

Very fluffy.

She has a terrible ear infection that requires her to have ear drops every night. It's a very bad ear mites infection and sometimes she scratches so hard and so constant at her old flea bites, she starts to bleed in her ears and on her body. She isn't toilet trained, she poops around the clock, usually very very early in the morning.

The other one is a male Pekingese adult dog about 6 and a half years old. He goes by the name Baby.

He is a golden blonde colour

He often rolls onto his back and puts his hands together as if he's praying in order for you to scratch his belly.

He used to be fluffy but now he's shaved due to the Summer.

You will notice him with his left eye, by now it should have alot of pus in it as he needs his two types of eye drops. His left eye does not produce tears and without his daily drops he will go blind.

He has scars on his legs and his cheeks from surgery. A face lift to helped his eye condition and his knees keep popping out, he has terrible arthritis. The operation cost 1500$ and he may have to get it again in the future. We need to find him, and place him in the right home and hands, which is with me. He's hardly got any teeth left, so it is very hard for him to eat alone. He has weight issues, so I feed him with his very own doggy spoon.

If you have him. please have it in your heart to return him home or contact me. A reward will be given.

Please contact me ASAP if you have any idea where they could be. Please help me.

They ran away on the 7/12/2010 .. Around midday .. The gate flew down when I was away from home and they got out. They ran from Mitchell Street, Carramar NSW 2163

THE COUNCIL STATES IT IS AN OBLIGATION TO RETURN STRAY OR NO STRAY DOGS. THE PENALTY IS $2200.

PLEASE CALL ON :

PLEASE DONT CALL WITH A PRIVATE NUMBER.

WE ALL MISS THEM VERY MUCH, AND PLEASE HELP BECAUSE THEY NEED THEIR MEDICINE.

THANK YOU.