Jimboomba Or Southside?

Hello. I have a 17 week old cavalier king charles spaniel and I'm trying to find a good obedience club. I went along to the induction at Logan this week but I'm not comfortable with the check-chain requirement. At the moment I'm tossing up between Jimboomba and Southside. From reading past posts here, Southside seems the more popular however I'm keen to get into either agility and/or flyball (eventually) which only jimboomba does. Does anyone here train at jimboomba or can advise if it's okay? Thanks! :mad

Hello. I have a 17 week old cavalier king charles spaniel and I'm trying to find a good obedience club. I went along to the induction at Logan this week but I'm not comfortable with the check-chain requirement. At the moment I'm tossing up between Jimboomba and Southside. From reading past posts here, Southside seems the more popular however I'm keen to get into either agility and/or flyball (eventually) which only jimboomba does. Does anyone here train at jimboomba or can advise if it's okay? Thanks! :(

I can't speak for obedience, but I know the agility and flyball people at Jimboomba and they are excellent. Good luck with your new pup!

Hello. I have a 17 week old cavalier king charles spaniel and I'm trying to find a good obedience club. I went along to the induction at Logan this week but I'm not comfortable with the check-chain requirement. At the moment I'm tossing up between Jimboomba and Southside. From reading past posts here, Southside seems the more popular however I'm keen to get into either agility and/or flyball (eventually) which only jimboomba does. Does anyone here train at jimboomba or can advise if it's okay? Thanks! :)

I can't speak for obedience, but I know the agility and flyball people at Jimboomba and they are excellent. Good luck with your new pup!

Thank you. That's good to hear. I'm really looking forward to getting him into those sports eventually. If Southside did them I'd go there as it's a lot closer. My main goal for now is reducing the constant biting. I'd forgotten how sharp puppie's teeth are. :(

I have trained for agility at Jimboomba and I can't speak highly enough of the agility training there. Very knowledgeable instructors and a really friendly club. I haven't done any obedience there though. Enjoy your new puppy and I hope to see you in the agility scene in 18 months or so :(

I have trained for agility at Jimboomba and I can't speak highly enough of the agility training there. Very knowledgeable instructors and a really friendly club. I haven't done any obedience there though. Enjoy your new puppy and I hope to see you in the agility scene in 18 months or so :(

Thank you. Sounds like Jimboomba it is. :)