Ot- Lost Mobile

Edpra

Hi All

I attended west gipps kennel assoc on Saturday and seem to have misplaced my black/purple Motorola Hiptop Slide mobile phone. was not sure where to post this so hopefully its ok in here as lost and found seems to be for dogs only :thumbsup:

Anyone with any info can email me privately

Hi All

I attended west gipps kennel assoc on Saturday and seem to have misplaced my black/purple Motorola Hiptop Slide mobile phone. was not sure where to post this so hopefully its ok in here as lost and found seems to be for dogs only :laugh:

Anyone with any info can email me privately

Hi, mine went missing at ADI on Wednesday . Did the same as you put it up on DogzOnline and Facebook. No Luck!!!

Hope you do better than me.

Personally I think someone has a nice new HTC DESIRE phone and maybe yours too.

i rang the VCA and let them know about it, they were going to speak to the groundsmen as Im 80% sure of where I lost it (have a feeling the kids may have had it about an hour before I left and they pretty much hung around the same spot)- will ring them again tomorrow to see if there is any progress on it :eek: fingers crossed it turns up- it has dates and numbers booked into it that I havent got elsewhere :eek: just goes to show its always safe to have a hard copy back up

I hung around until well into show specials time- and had the mobile before lunch- so somewhere between 12 and 2 it went walkies and there was someone with our stuff the whole time

Edited by Edpra