Steve Courtney In Brisbane

Good Evening everyone,

I wish to advise that all places for the Steve Courtney Brisbane workshop have been filled, to capacity! We are really looking forward to having him at the Metropolitan Dog Obedience Club. If you have sent a cheque and it hasn't been banked yet, please be patient. Our treasurer has a demanding job outside of the club and sometimes life takes preference over our hobbies.

Cheers,

Cindy

Good Evening everyone,

I wish to advise that all places for the Steve Courtney Brisbane workshop have been filled, to capacity! We are really looking forward to having him at the Metropolitan Dog Obedience Club. If you have sent a cheque and it hasn't been banked yet, please be patient. Our treasurer has a demanding job outside of the club and sometimes life takes preference over our hobbies.

Cheers,

Cindy

Hi Cindy

I have tried emailing and calling the club with the email bouncing back ......I have left a message on the phone. I just want to know if we will be advised in some way (email/mail) that we managed to secure a place? My cheque has not been banked yet and I realise you have asked us to be patient, but I am really looking forward to (hopefully) going to this event. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask :o .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to Everyone,

I have forwarded emails on to everyone that I have email addresses for. If you haven't heard from Metro, please drop us an email on our NEW email address. [email protected] and I can tell you if you have a spot. I did find out this week that the clubs email address had died a silent death so have opened a new one. If you contact me, you will be answered.

Cindy Ireland

President

MDOC

• 2 weeks later...