Intact Males

blitz3

Use this time to get your yard sorted out then. It will also help you more with breeders if they know you have the ways and means of keeping them seperate when you are out, and, if you're thinking of getting a bitch, when she's on heat.

With Staffords when a fight is on, it's on! It's bad enough happening when you're there, don't take the chance of it happening when you're not.

if i'm not home my dogs are crated and when i'm home supervised in the yard, i've only ever owned 1 female and we clashed big time, for some reason i've always perfered males

fair enough but what if you're away 8 hours plus? You can't crate them for that amount of time. What if they don't get on even when you're home? As Sandra has said, not all get along and you have to be prepared to accept the fact that the dogs may just hate the sight of each other, in which case it's rotational play and permanent separation. Thin crate wire and glass sometimes just won't cut it. If you are serious about getting more than one Stafford then I would seriously suggest you look at runs as an insurance policy.

i'm not rushing into anything, i'm gonna talk to Blitz's breeder ask what he recommends, getting another dog isn't something i take lightly. i have had 3 male dogs live here before my old entire stafford, a fixed amstaff and a fixed pit bull (the amstaff and pit bull were my flatmates) without any issues but i do also understand that every dog is different