Searching For Dogs' Favourite Toys - Where To Get Another Of Same.

Erny

Finally retrieved 'Bone' from under the bed. I'll try to post my first pic here(fingers crossed). Not much of a computer wizard.

post-41388-0-28376800-1312943393_thumb.jpg

If anyone can remember seeing one of these anywhere,I would be extremely grateful. I has split in a couple of places and am terrified she might swallow a piece but she gets anxious when I hide it from her. Have tried similar sized bones etc but she always knows the difference, cheeky girl.

If a thread could be opened up for 'searching for favourite toys' or something similar, I would be very grateful. Thank you again

I'll change the heading and hopefully it will attract some attention that will result in a success story similar to what this thread has achieved for me.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone for their responses and help. Perfect Partners - thanks! My friend who visited you today swung by over this way and Mandela has already had a good time enjoying ball chase and fetch. He particularly enjoyed experiencing the "wheeze" sound the ball makes. Anthropomorphically speaking, his expression was almost as though saying "yay!! it works again!!!". Mind you, not good if you're hell bent on teaching your dog not to mouth in fetch, but hey, for all his health issues I've relented on some other minor matters, lol.

Sally - have sent you an email. :)

Thanks again all. It's great to have a place to go where you can put the word out on things and get some helpful responses and assistance :). Cheers :cheers:

Erny

If a thread could be opened up for 'searching for favourite toys' or something similar, I would be very grateful. Thank you again

I'll change the heading and hopefully it will attract some attention that will result in a success story similar to what this thread has achieved for me.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone for their responses and help. Perfect Partners - thanks! My friend who visited you today swung by over this way and Mandela has already had a good time enjoying ball chase and fetch. He particularly enjoyed experiencing the "wheeze" sound the ball makes. Anthropomorphically speaking, his expression was almost as though saying "yay!! it works again!!!". Mind you, not good if you're hell bent on teaching your dog not to mouth in fetch, but hey, for all his health issues I've relented on some other minor matters, lol.

Sally - have sent you an email. :)

Thanks again all. It's great to have a place to go where you can put the word out on things and get some helpful responses and assistance :). Cheers :cheers:

Erny

I had these two heavy-duty 'morningstar' rubber balls for Gus, made by Europet Bernina. They were tennis-ball sized and covered in rubber spikes. They're hollow and have a bell inside. They're my secret weapon for outdoor focus - Gus will do anything for a game of catch with one of these. If anyone has any idea where I can get another, please shout!

Yay!

And Orbit found his Sentinel ball today and decided it wasn't so bad after all and chomped it in half!

Lol .... Orbit : "Be danged if Mandela is gonna have my ball!" :laugh:

Hope you get some results, Cheekygal. I've not seen a toy like the one you show, before.

Good luck to you too, Spot the Dog .... although I don't like the idea of bells inside dog toys for the concern that if they break the toy, they could inadvertently (or otherwise) swallow the bell.

Edited by Erny