Townhouse Up For Rent (wahroonga, Nsw)

cherlee

Hi all,

I hope I am not breaching any rules by posting this. I understand the frustration of finding a decent pet-friendly property in the rental market and would like to share with folks out there on my current place which will be available from end September.

I am a current tenant of this place and my hubby and I are relocating out of NSW by end September. When we first applied for this townhouse, it was not advertised as a pet-friendly property. We had to ring many places, and fortunately, for this property, the Landlord is willing to consider pets on application.

This is a 2-bedroom townhouse located in the suburb of Wahroonga and has a small front and backyard (with grass). We are living with two happy shelties and I have seen quite a few dogs around.

If you are keen, please PM me for more details. Please note that at this point we do not have a confirmed date of moving out but we will definitely be out by 1st October.

I apologise once again if this subject is not appropriate in this forum. Just thought I should share before the agent post this up in the market :)

Cheers,

Cheryl