Responsible Dog Owners..........a Lovely Experience Today..

bonniek

It seems like the last two weeks it been offlead small dogs attacking my medium size ones. Last week the housesitter was walking my old boy (who hates small dogs) when a Cocker Spaniel comes out of an open gate with owner watching it. My old boy has been known to chomp small dogs so housesitter had lots of warning to keep him under control but stupid owner just lets her dog wander around the Cocker Spaniel goes for my old boy and bites him on the nose. Now he has a few more scars to add to his collection and a bit of a stressed out housesitter.

Then this week hubby is walking all three and the ratty little Fox Terrier cross at the end of the street is loose with a bit long piece of rope trailing after it which is how the owners think its OK to walk it that way. This crazy little psycho thinks its funny to fence fight with my three but when they meet on the walk it goes for my youngest girl without warning and sinks a tooth into her nose so she comes home all bleeding and cut up.

So tempting next time we come across an out of control aggressive dog to just let all three loose as then they could fend for themselves