Best Bed For Staffords

just1more

Dogs and bed...which one suit more :rofl: or :eek: ???? ;)

Thanks everyone again...it does help to get other opinions :)

Sir WJ - If you have a pic handy that's be great just so I can show hubby...easier to show him sometime rather than explain ;) and I too would probably get that statment too...especially if he saw the price of some of them :rofl:

Big Daz - My girl can NOT have something that she can, well, get her teeth into!! She has some bedding in the bottom of the crate now but the moment I forget to give her something to keep her "busy" EVERY TIME I left the house (yes, I do school pick up and gone for less than 15mins!!) and she has it dragged out into her yard attemping to "kill" it!! Has to be crated or keep busy this one!! :angeldevil: so hoping one of these beds that others have suggested will last a little...might have to bolt it to the patio though :hitself:

Sir WJ - If you have a pic handy that's be great just so I can show hubby...easier to show him sometime rather than explain ;) and I too would probably get that statment too...especially if he saw the price of some of them :rofl:

Will take a pic in the morning before work. Will have to post it when I get home from work though, about 7pm. Watch this space.............. ;)

I got tired of replacing bags and shade cloth on the trampoline beds so I got some hay bailing twine and wove a mat onto them, so far they have lasted for about 10 years and quite a few dogs. I put a piece of carpet over the bed to make it a bit softer to lie on. I used the used twine so it cost me a little bit of time and about $2 for the carpet as I used off cuts from the carpet store.

Staffords don't chew through their beds, they dig through them.

There isn't much that can withstand an industrious stafford for very long.

Anything with a weave is doomed.

If you can get your hands on some used conveyor belt, you will stand a chance.

Edited by smacka