Why Is It

AmaCam+Digby

So we're getting ready to turn in for the night, dogs are outside toileting before crate and quiet time, and I hear a squabble break out... Turn large lights on over dogs and they freeze, right next to a white lump which I though may have been a small rabbit that they were fighting over, on (too) close inspection it was a pile of vomit. Had to get a torch to figure out whose it was (they are on different food adult/puppy) eventuates its tilly, who is off in the corner of the yard eating a pile of grass.

She then vomits again. Awesome.

So here's me stressing about every possible reason for her vomiting, then I remembered the dogs had been in my vegie patch and eaten most (demolished) of my zucchinis this afternoon, so obvioulsly her tummy was a tad overfilled after dinner. (will keep an eye on her tomorrow though) the one time feeding dogs vegies has backfired on me....

So instead of getting to bed pretty early, ended up cleaning up vomit, stressing, then struggling to get sooky Tilly to bed... Lol

Just a rant....

Dogs like to pick the most inconvenient times, don't they. Little pooheads. Mine only like to get sick outside vet clinic hours when it's raining and I haven't washed my hair in days so I'm looking like the wild woman from Borneo rocking up to the emergency clinic :laugh:

That's it- half past 11 and she throws a chucka, great. I am not sure if our town vet is even open tomorrow so if anything goes haywire its a 45 minute drive to the nearest vet...

And to top it all off I'm on edge listening out for Till and the neighbors dog is carrying on like the sky is falling or a cat has his tail.... Lol.