Dogs Nsw Christmas Show

KK Team

Hi All,

Just wanted to see if anyone took photos from the Dogs NSW Christmas Show and would be willing to upload and share.

It was a fun night with lots of decorated gazebos and fun activities for the kids. Unfortunately I forgot to take a camera with me.

Looking for pics, especially of Santa and his sleigh/sled of Siberians.

thanks

KK Team

Ffire photography took loads of photos so did quite a few others,maybe you can look up Ffiona Erskine's website,

I couldnt go this year due to being unwell,

there are heaps of pics all over Facebook for everyone to see ! :xmassantawave::xmaslights::xmasmerrychristmas::xmastree:

Edited by Libertybrook

Ffire photography took loads of photos so did quite a few others,maybe you can look up Ffiona Erskine's website,

I couldnt go this year due to being unwell,

there are heaps of pics all over Facebook for everyone to see ! :xmassantawave::xmaslights::xmasmerrychristmas::xmastree:

Who's facebook pages are these on & Were there any of a particular large St Bernard named "Barney" walking around greeting everyone? :laugh:

post-25818-0-95534400-1324456845_thumb.jpg

Erin again with the St Bernard, she had a great time , as did we all.

Love shows like this where everyone is enjoying themselves

cheers

Sharon

Thanks Sharon, I love the photos :thumbsup: We had a great time too. Barney seemed to be popular with everyone :laugh: We would love to share your photos on our club website (www.stbernardownersclub.com) with your permission :)

post-25818-0-95534400-1324456845_thumb.jpg

Erin again with the St Bernard, she had a great time , as did we all.

Love shows like this where everyone is enjoying themselves

cheers

Sharon

Thanks Sharon, I love the photos :thumbsup: We had a great time too. Barney seemed to be popular with everyone :laugh: We would love to share your photos on our club website (www.stbernardownersclub.com) with your permission :)

happy for you to use and share with your club