Pet Friendly Rental Wanted!

Carlo11

Hi!

I am currently renting a property and I have been a long term tenant as such for 6yrs.In that time,I have never been late with a rent payment,never caused any disturbance to neighbours and have maintained it in a condition as if it were my own.

I have a Pharaoh Hound called Kenya who is 2yrs old and two indoor Devon Rex cats called Monte Carlo and Wellington Boot.All animals are desexed,vaccinated.Council Registered,Microchipped and are kept free of parasites using Revolution.

I also take on the occasional foster dog from time to time.I dont have human children just the furry kind.

The time has come to move to a bigger home but finding a pet friendly rental is very difficult.I just want a smallish home with a safe fenced yard for dogs . . .it doesnt have to be modern.Older style is just fine.

Anyone out there looking for a good tenant?

Hi!

I am currently renting a property and I have been a long term tenant as such for 6yrs.In that time,I have never been late with a rent payment,never caused any disturbance to neighbours and have maintained it in a condition as if it were my own.

I have a Pharaoh Hound called Kenya who is 2yrs old and two indoor Devon Rex cats called Monte Carlo and Wellington Boot.All animals are desexed,vaccinated.Council Registered,Microchipped and are kept free of parasites using Revolution.

I also take on the occasional foster dog from time to time.I dont have human children just the furry kind.

The time has come to move to a bigger home but finding a pet friendly rental is very difficult.I just want a smallish home with a safe fenced yard for dogs . . .it doesnt have to be modern.Older style is just fine.

Hi!

If my post comes up twice, then I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

Carlo,

You contacted me recently about the holiday accomodation on our farm. You are also welcome to bring the cats. :heart:

I guess we are too far away from the location you want to rent but contact me anyway as you never know. :shrug: