New Friend

monster

hI all, just wanted to know as am new, I received a message that a person had added me as a friend I looked up their profile but theyc had nothing in their about them after reading the problems you had recently how do you go about accepting or more to the point if its genuine?

They may have just bumped the button on your profile in one of your posts...

That happened to me last week I accidentally sent a friend request and did not even know that I had done it...

Or they may want to be your friend.. I think you can accept or refuse.. Sorry don't know much about the friend thing on here or why we even have...

I was wondering the same thing. I recently got a friend request from someone I haven't had any interaction with.

How does the friends thing work on DOL? Do friends have special access or something?

Hi Tintin Jac, Im glad someone else would like this explained?, being new to DOL is a real learning experience more input would be great from all longie members Thanks

They may have just bumped the button on your profile in one of your posts...

That happened to me last week I accidentally sent a friend request and did not even know that I had done it...

Or they may want to be your friend.. I think you can accept or refuse.. Sorry don't know much about the friend thing on here or why we even have...

Thanks staffyluv probably was an accident, I will just leave it STILL GOT MY L PLATES HAPPENING