Interesting Night

3amigos

Chloe (daughters grey) can swim. Gracie will try and save you even tho 2mins ago she wants to eat you(not happy sharing HER new home) Xena thinks your nuts for being in there(to cold) Ike still in sin bin. All I did was leave OH in charge so I could talk to foster friend on phone. When fuss the died down Jess(daughter) gets upset with Xena who was busy licky licking Chloe making sure she was alright then Gracie starts screaming(not to bad but I was off and running still on phone) find OH holding, Gracie tell foster friend gotta go,sort out Gracies muzzle give her pat etc. dogs all go of to play leaving humans to get over it, took longer than the dogs. Lessons learnt...never leave OH in charge and make sure he remembers the gate when watering his plants. Just another night with the 3amigos plus 1 :rofl:

Yep. left OH in charge of puppy. Puppy is quiet therefore all ok he thinks.

Destroyed shoes and orthotics prove that all is not OK.

Explain that quiet can mean big trouble.

Next time all is quiet and OH is in charge Waldo is eating the hall carpet.

Go figure. :confused:

Sigh.

I do know what you mean, ladies!

We have two pet minipigs that live inside the house at night (in their own bedroom)(yes, we are nuts, my mother constantly tells me so). I was busy feeding the dogs at the other end of the house, and OH decided to let the the older piggie out of her bedroom for a run around the house (usually only let out into the lounge when we are sitting watching TV). I knew this, because she ain't a quiet piggie and I could hear her galloping around the house.

A few minutes later I come in and everythings vewy, vewy quiet. Where's Poppy? I say.

We go to investigate and she has discovered the 20kg sack of chook food that I had put inside the front door before decanting it the next morning. Yes, she had ripped the sack open, 20kgs of chook food all over the floor and one piggie right in the middle of it with a very big smile on her face. :eek:

Sigh.

We have two pet minipigs that live inside the house at night (in their own bedroom)(yes, we are nuts, my mother constantly tells me so). I was busy feeding the dogs at the other end of the house, and OH decided to let the the older piggie out of her bedroom for a run around the house (usually only let out into the lounge when we are sitting watching TV). I knew this, because she ain't a quiet piggie and I could hear her galloping around the house.

A few minutes later I come in and everythings vewy, vewy quiet. Where's Poppy? I say.

We go to investigate and she has discovered the 20kg sack of chook food that I had put inside the front door before decanting it the next morning. Yes, she had ripped the sack open, 20kgs of chook food all over the floor and one piggie right in the middle of it with a very big smile on her face. :eek:

:rofl: You didn't happen to get any photos?!

:laugh: All too familiar.

The one I can remember is when I went to do the grocery shopping and left OH in charge of the dog with a cut and bandaged foot.

I came home to a wriggly, happy, bandageless dog. I found the bandage in dozens of pieces under the bed.

"She was fast asleep so I put my headphones on and played my computer game!"

:mad :laugh:

Sigh.

:rofl: You didn't happen to get any photos?!

Unfortunately not - didn't even think of it, I was ankle deep in chook food trying to grab a piggie who did NOT want to be removed!