May Kepala!

pip1981

Hi Guys! Thought it was about time we put our names down for May! If you're keen to come along, just copy my second post and add your/ your dog's name/s to the list!

"For anyone who does want to come along, there a few things to know:

1. We are going to have fun and let the dogs have fun (this is a big one!)

2. If your dog is not so good with others, it is ok because there are other runs you can use

3. We want ALL the dogs to have fun, so no humping, fighting etc allowed. And as above there are other runs we can use.

4. The more the merrier

5. Not restricted to DOL members

6. $15.00 PER dog (Sorry, but there is no discount for bringing multiple dogs/puppies, its $15 a dog/puppy. Has been this way since we started).

7. BYO drinks

8. We usually each bring something.

9. I am happy for those who do not bring food to pay $5.00 but i need to know how many are not bringing anything so I can make sure we have enough.

Contact and Location

Kepala Canine Country Club is located next door to Kepala Pet Resort.

We are just off the Calder Hwy, directly opposite the Good Year Thunderdome.

Refer to map below.

Address:

55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest.

Melways map ref: 3, A1

http://www.kepala.com.au/country_club "

For anyone who is on facebook, please feel free to add a link to this thread on the DOL Kepala Fun page (and please also let me know on here if others are coming along) :D Thanks

List of dogs

pip1981- Dakota

Nancylady-Oscar

cazeri- Soka, Shakaur

List of food

pip1981- BBQ necessities, sausages

Nancylady- Something sweet maybe cake

cazeri- variety of chips to nibble on

Hi all, we will be coming but not staying for lunch (leaving around 1pm) as I have an afternoon tea for my dads birthday I must attend!

List of dogs

pip1981- Dakota

Nancylady-Oscar

cazeri- Soka, Shakaur

snout girl- bert, sally, bruce

List of food

pip1981- BBQ necessities, sausages

Nancylady- Something sweet maybe cake

cazeri- variety of chips to nibble on

snout girl- fresh air, as we are not staying for lunch lol

Hey guys,

Afraid it's not looking good. I've come down with a cold myself, that leaves only 6 dogs. Sorry to let everyone down, but I'll probably have to call and cancel our booking tomorrow. Will check back here at about lunchtime to make sure we haven't had any additional interest.

Have a nice weekend :)

Ok guys, all cancelled I'm afraid.

Have made a booking for the third Sunday of next month- Sunday 16th June! Hopefully we have more luck then! :D

:( such a shame- I wonder why hardly any of the old regulars come anymore?

It is a shame, sorry to disappoint you guys :( I really can't understand why the interest just doesn't seem to be there anymore, I mean I know with some of the old regulars it's simply a matter of time availability and distance, but some have simply dropped off the radar. I'd love to see them come back, and to welcome newbies. There are always so many 'views' on these threads, don't get why you would even look if you're not interested, or why you wouldn't be interested, it's so much fun for the doggies (and us!)!

Once Arrow is vaccinated we will have 3 dogs to bring along :) I had an incident the last time I was there that scared the hell out of me and one of mine, so we decided not to go back for a while. Scootie won't be going back, but Tucker and Ru will be very happy to have a romp :)

Once Arrow is vaccinated we will have 3 dogs to bring along :) I had an incident the last time I was there that scared the hell out of me and one of mine, so we decided not to go back for a while. Scootie won't be going back, but Tucker and Ru will be very happy to have a romp :)

Hi Panzer Attack! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience last time :( I, for one, had no idea. But, we certainly look forward to meeting Arrow, Tucker and Ru soon! :D

would love to drop by, but I live in south east melbourne and the date's smack bang in the middle of my exam period :laugh: hopefully there will be photos for me to look forward to!