French Bulldog Meet Melbourne

kristyb

Hi guys,

I am hoping to find some fellow melbournian frenchie families on here so we can have a frenchie meet! Is anybody interested in a play date?

There are a couple of fully fenced dog parks I have in mind, so if we can get some people on board we can start organising!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am hoping to find some fellow melbournian frenchie families on here so we can have a frenchie meet! Is anybody interested in a play date?

There are a couple of fully fenced dog parks I have in mind, so if we can get some people on board we can start organising!

hi

what part of melb are you from

Hi guys,

hi

what part of melb are you from

Hi guys,

The French Bulldog Club of Victoria are having a Fun Day at Kepala Pet Resort on the 20th October. More details will be available closer to the time. Keep an eye out on the FBVC Facebook Page for the details. Last year we have over 30 Frenchies in attendance and it was an awesome day.