Raw Food, Anyone Tried This?

fluff1234

I personally find it a little weird that they do not offer a detailed ingredient list on their website. Or maybe I'm just missing it..

Can't really say much based on a couple of flashy marketing lines, but my first impression wasn't great (=not enough info on the website and using the same old marketing phrases).

Edited by Hockz

They're only really mentioning a few key ingredients and I would like to see a detailed list. This isn't really what I'd call one: "Contains all Australian human grade meat ,veges, fruit, whole eggs & other essential nutrients". Or this: "- Meat as the first ingredient - seasonal fresh vegetables & fruit - whole eggs incl. shell - Omega 3 & Omega 6 - natural vitamins and minerals - Glucosamine and Kelp"

I would like to know what veggies and fruits etc the product contains and in what quantities. Also the vitamin content is important (as in is it really a complete food, I'd definitely want to see that for myself). Also the source of the omegas is something I'd be interested in seeing written down.

Edited by Hockz

Oh and also, they don't really tell if their foods contain bone at all. They are using the term "Biologically Appropriate Raw Food" (I'm guessing this means they support the Billinghurst BARF method) but never mention if the rolls contain any bone at all. Bone is important because dogs need calcium, but should not be overfed and in pre-made food mixes it's often hard to tell how much of the meat is actually bone, tendons or other insignificant material.

Edited by Hockz