Csu Spey Clinic

Hi everyone

I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that spey clinic will be starting up again soon. We start the week of 28th April and each week we will have 10 spots available. Our ideal preference is female dogs, or male dogs. We will have a few spots available for cats but as they are a bit more difficult in this environment we will not be able to take too many. The animals should be at least 4 months of age and in good health.

For those who haven't used spey clinic before, the costs involved are as follows:

Spey/castrate cat $50

Spey/castrate dog $60

F4 $20

C5 $20

Microchip $15

The general plan for the week is as follows:

Monday - pick up from Fernleigh Rd Kennels at 8am sharp. Or animals meet at the CSU Veterinary Clinical Centre at 8.30am for admission. On this day the animals will be health checked, vaccinated, chipped etc and observed for any illness.

Tuesday - first 5 will be desexed

Wednesday - second 5 will be desexed

Thursday - discharge of all animals. They can be dropped at Fernleigh Rd or picked up from the VCC.

To book animals in - please PM or email me: [email protected] Please include a name for the animal, all info eg. age, breed etc. Bookings need to be made the earlier the better. Please let me know where they will be on the Monday, and where they are to go on the Thursday.

If you are a new rescue group - please let me know your billing details and I can make up a file for you.

Please note - we are quite low on staff to run spey clinic this year. This means that we won't be able to accommodate any requests beyond what is organised as listed above. I am going to have to do all the running around, and I already have a full time job in another area, so my time is going to be limited and we need this to be as streamlined as possible!!

The first session runs for 6 weeks. There is then a mid semester break (I don't have the return date yet, but will let you know closer to the date)

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Edited by kalindi

• 3 weeks later...