6 Months And 2 Days Since You Left

puakenikeni

:laugh: Gosh... here come the tears :o

Little girl, its been 6 months and 2 days to the hour since you left me for the bridge. Not a day goes by that i dont think of you :o .

You were only 10 months old :p .

Kiara, little one i know you're still here.. i know you can feel the love i have for you still and im sure you can see my tears.

I miss you so much and the pain still hasn't subsided. I miss your cheeky face and the way you could always, always make me smile.

I know i have to let you go, set you free but a deeper part of me just cant bare to do that.. not yet at least.

I love you and i know you knew this. I wish i could have had a bit more time with you and i cherish every single minute that we had together.

Rest easy little one.. always and forever in my heart.

Gone but never ever forgotten :rofl:

RIP My baby girl.. Love you.. always

Edited by filo

dogz: Hi. wow.. memories flooding back now :laugh:

Kiara was a pomeranian. Thats her in my avatar. I went to bed one night and she went outside [to mess around and go potty], but she had been gone awhile and hubby was still up pottering around in the kitchen. he must have noticed that she hadn't come back in and when he went outside he found her laying near one of the small bushes in the yard.

he brought her in and we didnt even have a chance to take her in to see the vet. by the time i was screaming for the car keys to take her to the vet she was taking her last breaths..

It was heartbreaking the swiftness with which she left. here one second and gone the next.

No obvious signs of a bite, no frothing, nothing... she was just still on the floor and she had her eyes on me the whole time :o

we wanted to get an autopsy done on her because i wanted to know why... why did she leave.. why weren't there any signs... why did she have to leave. I would have cut a limb free that night if it meant that she could have been saved. I asked about it when the vet opened the next morning.. they told me because rigour and mortis had set in well and truly, they wouldnt be able to give me an accurate answer.

she was our 'only child'. have entertained the idea of getting another one recently but im just scared.. scared of what may happen and scared of loving and then losing all over again.

we had her cremated and she holds court in our living room... perched on a table, beneath a huge pink frangipani painting and surrounded by her pictures and her favourate toy.

Adding: http://forums.dogzonline.com.au/index.php?...topic=25853&hl=

when she passed away i was beside myself... couldnt think... couldnt do anything but wish that i could relive the day all over again and maybe do something different.. i came onto DoL.. trying to seek comfort and i found it. The ppl here helped me so much.. so many kind hearted ppl who understood what i was going through.

Thats my thread about her passing.

Edited by filo

Dear Filo:

I understand exactly the way you feel. One week ago my BB left me alone and I still try to find the way to continue with a "normal" life without him. I cry everytime I post something in this forum or when I read such a sincere, heartbreaking statement like yours but I feel a bit relieved when I share my sadness with friends like you.

May all our doggies play together in the :laugh: