Teaching "stand"

lol stand is the demon command in my house! I have resolved that every puppy I have from here on out will be tought "stand" months before sit lol Misty is actually getting pretty good at it, but Happy... I swear she knows what I want and avoids doing it at all costs! if I so much as touch her she turnes herself into a dead weight, if I use a treat to guide her into a stand she will move in a sit around the entire house, refusing to lift her butt from the ground, if I walk into her she scoots backwards on her butt :) its not that she does not know what I want, it more that she knows exactly what I want and avoids doing at at all costs!

lol stand is the demon command in my house! I have resolved that every puppy I have from here on out will be tought "stand" months before sit lol Misty is actually getting pretty good at it, but Happy... I swear she knows what I want and avoids doing it at all costs! if I so much as touch her she turnes herself into a dead weight, if I use a treat to guide her into a stand she will move in a sit around the entire house, refusing to lift her butt from the ground, if I walk into her she scoots backwards on her butt :) its not that she does not know what I want, it more that she knows exactly what I want and avoids doing at at all costs!

:confused::rofl::rofl: Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but I'm picturing all this appening and you've just gotta :rofl::rofl: