Happy 9th Birthday "maggie"

InspectorRex

Our dearest Rough Collie "Maggie"( Aust Ch Colbeau Go Get Em Legal)

Today we should have been celebrating your 9th Birthday together :rolleyes: however God needed you more and took you under his Wings on the 15th July 2005, just before your 8th Birthday.

You have left such a void in our hearts Miss Maggie. We loved you so much.

Have a great day at the Rainbow Bridge Sweetie. Forever in our hearts and minds

Colleen, "Poppy"(Bill) and your little "sister" "Phoebe "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

post-1652-1154472668.jpg

Edited by InspectorRex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maggie .... I humbly extend belated birthday wishes from this side of the rainbow bridge. I expect that every day in the warm sunshine and soft grass is a 'birthday' to you and that the vastness of earthly time is a mere eye blink to you. I hope that you have shared companionship with my girl Kal, who passed only 2 months ago and that you can both share in the comfort of each other's company until our own life's journey brings us home to you.

IR - take the comfort that many others empathise and respect the sentimentalities of Maggie's birth anniversary. I am sorry not to have had the honour of meeting and knowing Maggie, but knowing you as I have come to do I can well imagine what a grand dog Maggie has been and will continue to be, in your heart.

Erny.

Thanks BB and Erny :rofl:

Erny, Maggie will be looking after Kal as she was always "Nurse Maggie" in our house( eg if we cut ourselves she had to supervise the first aid and when I was nursing Mum at home Maggie was always checking up om me to make sure I was looking after her Nanna properly).

Everyone who knew Maggie was touched by her sudden passing.

DOLers are compassionate people