Devo & His New Friend..

Devo

Hi Everyone,

Devo my 9mth X and I have finally moved out of our old place with the nasty housemates. We have found a place with a nice guy and his Dobe x Kelpie who is lovely.

What i want to know really is they seem to be infatuated by each other and wont leave each other alone.. it has only been 2 days now but what is the best way to get them use to living with each other with as little drama as possible?

They havent had any agrguments yet.

Also this guy lets his pooch sleep inside on his bed, i did this last night as i thought it was a new house and all. I dont think i could do another night like this.. Is is mean to keep Devo outside of a night while the dobe sleeps inside?

On the plus tho, he cooks for the dogz everynight now and gets up in the morning to take them for a walk to so dont doubt that these pooches wil be very spoilt!

Thanks

Lucy

Also this guy lets his pooch sleep inside on his bed, i did this last night as i thought it was a new house and all. I dont think i could do another night like this.. Is is mean to keep Devo outside of a night while the dobe sleeps inside?

Thanks

Lucy

Hi Lucy

If you don't want your dog sleeping inside at night time don't feel like you have just cos your housemate lets his dog sleep inside! We have two dogs and one is too large to be inside so he is outside and one is elderly and tiny so she sleeps inside. It should be fine leaving Devo outside to sleep, especially if this is what he is used to, as long as you leave sufficient bedding, water etc for him. Maybe put an old tshirt of yours in his bed so he has your smell around him.