Headstrong Lil Pup

Jaanka

I had forgotten how headstrong Blue Heeler pups can be. Holly was 6 months old when we got her from the RSPCA and already had basic obedience.

Frodo on the other hand, wow. :rolleyes:

He does not like being reprimanded when he is trying to bite, and does like to push the boundaries of what he can and can't do - which is of course typical puppy stuff but man when he wants something nothing is goign to stop him. He is so vocal too - much more than the 2 girls - its kind of cute but something we obviously don't want to encourage - other than to teach speak at a later time.

Fortunately when given a task, and learning new things he puts his mind to it and is willing to please and will do just about anything for a shmacko treat.

Right now his favorite chew toys are my shoes - not my husbands, but mine and the dustpan and brush set in the kitchen.

He is about 10 weeks old now...i can only imagine what trouble he will get into as he gets older. I cant wait till he gets vaccinated and we can start puppy preschool

Are you sure you havn't kidnapped my Carli :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You sure!! You sure!!!

Hope you find something that will help, as Carli is 5months now and we are still trying everything

and being a GSD she is getting pretty big ;)

Just as well we love her to bits, mind you, the telling off that 7yr old Buddy also a GSD, gave her last night, she isn't learning when to stop :scold: when warned. :crazy:

God he puts up with some, poor old darlin :(

I think that book will be on top of the shopping list this week.

I knowwhat you mean Carli, I don't know how my 2 older dogs put up with Frodo, he jumps up all over them, bites them tries to boss them around and they just put up with him to an extent. Though this past week i have seen them growling at him when he gets a little too pushy.