Vale Murphy, Aust Champion Geordypride Keel Man Cd

Vanstaff

Vale

Murphy, Aust Champion Geordypride Keel Man CD

RIP

murphy2.jpg

Goodbye Old Friend you will be sadly missed

It is with the saddest of hearts I write to let you know that our beloved Murphy at the age of 14 passed away last night. Before he left this world he was surrounded by his grand kids especially the girls who have been watching over him

He has joined his lifelong companion & partner in crime Bonnie who I’m sure has started bossing him in haven.

Murphy was a handsome 16 & ½ inch mahogany brindle dog of fantastic athletic proportions strong in mind and body a pleasure to live with. He was happy to share our home with all his girls as well as Max Ben & Jack never coming to blows with anyone. This wonderful temperament has been passed on to his kids and grand kids.

A big teddy bear and a great crowd pleaser who loved to show off given half a chance. A clown when it come to fly-ball a dog that didn’t believe in giving up his ball but would run along the outer circle of the ring with ball in mouth talking the Stafford Talk to who ever would listen! Usually getting a huge crowd applause.

Shortly after he gained his show title, he also received his Companion Dog title, and was awarded the Dumbar medal. Only the 2nd Stafford in the ACT to receive this award

Having the patience of an Angel when it comes to looking after the little ones, he was the best puppy sitter ever Misty & Dusty will miss you

Murphy has only sired one litter with his best friend Bonny, Ch Rebelstaff Bonny Parker producing two Australian Champions:

Ch Vanstaff Iron Lass & Ch Vanstaff Sand Piper

MurphyBonnyandtheirkids.jpg Murphy with Bonny and their kids

His Grand kids:

Grand Champion Vanstaff Black Label

Champion Vanstaff Iron Lass

Great Grand kids:

Grand Champion Vanstaff Black Jack CD

Grand Chamion Majura Black Magic

Vanstaff Bad Habbits

Majura She’s Magic (France) half way to her French Title & her International Title

Vanstaff Ulster Magic

Great, Great Grand kids

Ch Vanstaff Black Ice

And the youngest Vanstaff Lack of Black

RIP

AUST Champion Geordypride Keel Man CD

Breed : Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Bred by : Geordypride Kennels

Sire : Aust Grand CH BURTREE KING (IMP UK)

S: Eng CH ALLENDALE KING (UK)

S: Eng CH SKEAN DHU

MurphyShow.jpg

BayleyJakeyMurphy.jpg

Adriana & Cary Van Kleeff

Vanstaff Staffordshire Bull Terriers

:laugh: RIP Murphy. May you run free :laugh: . I am sure we will all meet again, until then goodbye lovely boy.

Cary & Eddie what a beautiful tribute to your boy. I am so sorry, it must be so hard for you both.

Please take care

I am thinking of you both

lots of love

Sylvia