Sa Oct 7th 2012 Dog Day At The Beach Henley Square

Mrs Rusty Bucket

Post in thread if you want to go.

Dog Day at the Beach Henley Square

(Henley Beach, Adelaide, South Australia)

Sunday 7th October

11am to 2:30pm

Henley Square

corner seaview and Main Street Henley Beach

Best parking - the esplanade (enter from Northern end) north of the square.

Dogs on lead please (Daylight Savings rules)

to register for your chance in the goodie bag raffle and for the free BBQ

phone Charles Sturt Council 8408 1111 or visit

http://www.charlessturt.sa.gov.au/page.aspx?u=750

The blurb.

As part of an educational campaign to promote responsible dog ownership the City of Charles Sturt is organising a beach event at Henley Square.

The event is aimed at promoting the upcoming daylight savings dog on-leash requirements as well as the importance of responsible dog ownership, community awareness regarding dog safety and Council's role in animal management.

The event will include a free BBQ and Henley to Grange Jetty dog walk together with a range of activities and guest speakers on the day all aimed at promoting responsible dog ownership.

To make this a great community event I invite you to attend on the day and enjoy the various planned activities if you are available.

If I go, I will park up north on the Esplanade (enter from the northern end). If the weather is insanely crap - I will do something else.

And if nobody else wants to meet up, I will probably do our usual beach walk up at Tennyson (walking distance to Grange Jetty) starting 8am to 8:30am ish. Meet near Moredun St (has a toilet block) or the Esplanade opp Hillview Ave.

• 2 weeks later...