Jump to content

Elle23

  • Content Count

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Elle23

  • Rank
    Forum Member

Extra Info

  • Location
    WA
  1. Elle23

    Advice please

    She is booked in for next week. I already had full intentions of desexing her but unfortunately she fell pregnant before the the age we wanted her fixed, so to save her from another litter we decided that being sterilised before the age of 2 is better than her having another litter
  2. Elle23

    Advice please

    I understand that and I don’t agree with the animal laws in this country I think it’s disgusting, my animals are my babies and every single one of those pups were treated as my own, they were spoilt and loved incredibly I said to the woman who bought him if she ever needed to contact me she was more than welcome to and the fact the vet had even suggested contacting me about the puppies surgery and she said no put him down and is now demanding a refund makes absolutely no sense to me or anyone else I have given every detail about this dilemma to.
  3. Elle23

    Advice please

    The new owner did give permission to talk to me.
  4. Elle23

    Advice please

    I spoke to the vet directly also, I doubt very much they would have any chance at winning. I have there bullshit messages and the vets notes also the conversation I had with the vet
  5. Elle23

    Advice please

    They had also fed him a ridiculous amount in the short time they had him and did not follow the diet I had for him
  6. Elle23

    Advice please

    Good afternoon to anyone still following this post, I’ve had confirmation from their vet that the euthanisation was their decision and the vet had suggested getting in contact with me to see if I would take the pup back. I have been sent all the vets notes and will not be issuing a refund to them. He was in no state where euthanasia was necessary.
  7. Elle23

    Advice please

    I have proof of disclosure in messages and updates on how he is doing they were fully aware of his condition prior and post sale. This is why I’m on here I will be getting in contact with a lawyer to see where I stand but I do appreciate what everyone has to say here. I still believe that getting in contact with me and returning him would have been a better option for everyone involved as I said above, I have never heard of someone doing this before hand.
  8. Elle23

    Advice please

    My guess is that they didn’t give him the gripe water before feeds like I said to (that played a massive role in him being able to eat because he had bad colic) and they didn’t feed him the correct food I supplied. They said that after he ate he was in terrible pain? Which makes me wonder what they fed him because he was fine when I fed him his correct diet I adore animals and I wouldn’t have let him suffer massively and just play it off like it’s nothing for money. I asked them a lot of questions and I got multiple different answers that all contradicted one another so I really am at a loss a
  9. Elle23

    Advice please

    I’m absolutely shattered, I grew to love him so much and so did my mum she wanted him I was already a bit heartbroken when I sold him and that just made it so much worse
  10. Elle23

    Advice please

    She was aware of his condition when she picked him out and said she was completely fine with it although yes at times it could be hard to deal with when he would have an upset it didn’t change his personality and didn’t affect him from his playtime and normal puppy behaviour I feel as though they gave him different food from what I supplied them with and it caused an upset and they couldn’t handle it and didn’t want to pay the money for the surgery he could have had, I said in another reply I had found out after he was born other dogs in the bloodline had that issue but outgrew it I am complet
  11. Elle23

    Advice please

    Also I feel I should add that I stay in contact with other owners of my dogs siblings/ parents and have now found out after the litter were born that the mother of my dog and her sister had the same issue and they both outgrew it , my dogs have no health issues
  12. Elle23

    Advice please

    I will ask for vet documentation soon but am just too upset and still trying to understand, everyone I have spoken to about the matter are all confused and think they are either trying to scam me (meaning they haven’t actually put him down) or didn’t realise how much effort pup needed even tho I had specifically gone over every detail that I knew
  13. Elle23

    Advice please

    No I didn’t have a contract, I’m not a registered breeder it was an accidental litter I just sold them all privately
  14. Hi everyone, I had a litter of pups and 1 of the puppies had a bit of an oesophagus issue. I sold the pup to a family and had told them everything I knew about said pup, his diet that doesn’t upset him and even gave them food and some medicine to take home with the pup. After purchase I had the pup for another 2 weeks as she couldn’t pick him up at 8 weeks and he was doing very well happy, playing, eating fine, toiletting fine etc. day after pick up I had a phone call saying they had him put down due to his issue and basically are demanding their money back. The vet said there was a surg
×
×
  • Create New...