Rip My Biffa Boy

doberman gal

RIP Dear Biff,

You were the light of my life, a friend I could come home to. You were the perfect best friend, I had the pleasure of living with you for 13 years. We grew up together. I dont remember the day you came home, I was about two. You were everything to me. I remember your last day like it was yesterday, I got the call from mum, you were at the vets, I only heard some words about a liver tumour and aenemia. My world crashed, I thought I could cope but I didnt. I cried a tear for every moment we shared. From when you stole the marinated chook from the table. From when you hid under the table or my bed (when mum wasnt looking) during a thunderstorm. And, I look back on this daty with fondness: The day you dug up the garden, dad kicked you in anger (Boy I hated him then. He didnt mean it, he was just angry you disturbed the new turf), and you did the only thing your beautiful self could think of... You lifted your leg and peed on him! :thumbsup: Oh my darling, I remember you so well and miss you every day. You are so special and will live within me and your canine gal Lucy. Rest in peace my dear,

Mum

(Amy) :rofl:

Biff the Blue Heeler

(1991-2004)

Biff.jpg