Shepperton Dog Club

• 3 weeks later...
anyone go to shepperton we are heading up there at the end of august thought we might drop in and have a look

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum, just joined the other day so I'm still learning how to drive this thing!

Are you after infor on Shepparton, Victoria cause if so I live in Shepp and can answer, hopefully, any questions you have.

hey there

we are coming up for the marathon in august last weekend

do you know of good dog friendly accomodation in the area

The Victoria Lake CP is dog friendly so long as you have your own Caravan or Tent. It's a nice clean park and set up on the edge of the lake. They're in town and the lake is great for walking the dogs around, although the ducks make for great distractions :thumbsup:

If you don't have a van I'll have to ask the ladies next time I'm at Obedience

when does your club run

we train on a sunday morning starting at 9.30am. we're on the corner of balaclava rd and packham st (vic roads ref: 272K6)

obedience training is every week and the first and third sundays we also do agility (after the obedience)

hope you can come along and catch our country puppies in action!

hopefully I'll be there and happy (after gaining a successful Test 1 track at the TCV trial, fingers crossed :thumbsup: )

bugger i'll be running from 8 and i'm slow so will be going for a couple of hours how far is the dog club from Princess park if we have time we'll drop by or maybe we can meet up after we'll be in town the last weekend of august

double bugger :thumbsup:

good news is we're only about a kilometre from princess park, just follow the river. if you can't make it i'd still like to be able to catch up and meet you and show off my little naughties! I never normally get away from club until after 12noon anyway, i like to have a run through with my dogs after everyone has gone and give them a chance to run around to hopefully tired them out for the rest of the day and get rid of their silly's.

Cool we'll be done by 12 im running the half so should be done by 10.30 should being the operative word here

So as soon as im done we'll head down the rivr for a peeky at your club and meet you guys is there somewhere we can grab lunch because after running 21.1 kms im gonna pig out lol

Cool we'll be done by 12 im running the half so should be done by 10.30 should being the operative word here

So as soon as im done we'll head down the rivr for a peeky at your club and meet you guys is there somewhere we can grab lunch because after running 21.1 kms im gonna pig out lol

you're a better person that me. i think i would drop dead after numming 5km now days :thumbsup:

i'll try a few places out for lunch and get back to you with the best place to eat (nothing like a food safari)

if you're coming from princess park then it's easy to get to our club. just follow "the boulevard" round from princess park and then when you get to the round about turn right on2 balaclava rd and we're then on the left.