Boxer Reverting To Wetting Inside

Hi everyone,

I am the proud owner of a Boxer, 3 years old now. We had problems toilet training her as a pup but once we did she was great. The weather here in Perth has been pretty wet lately, not to mention cold. We know that she really feels the cold so we assume that she hates the wet too. We are getting really frustrated though because just recently she started wetting and poohing inside, not sure why. Last years winter was cold and wet too and she didnt start doing her toilet inside. Has anyone experienced this behaviour from their dog or boxer in winter?

She does suffer from a heap of allergies and last week we had to take her into the vet to get a cortisone injection because she obviously got in contact with something that made her break out in all these bumps. Whilst in at the vet, the vet looked her over and commented about what a great looking boxer she is. If anyone else has experienced this please let me know because I am started to get worried that there is something serious wrong with her.

Please help :rofl: ;)