The Fresh Meat Store

I am getting a deep freezer on the weekend and want to buy some meat/bones/etc in bulk for the dogs. I don't usually buy dog grade mince as I find its usually crap and full of odd looking bits and pieces that make me feel ill :laugh: So I'm just wondering if anyone has bought the mince or bones from this company and what they thought.

The Fresh Meat Store

Edited by he'smyhero

I am getting a deep freezer on the weekend and want to buy some meat/bones/etc in bulk for the dogs. I don't usually buy dog grade mince as I find its usually crap and full of odd looking bits and pieces that make me feel ill :love: So I'm just wondering if anyone has bought the mince or bones from this company and what they thought.

The Fresh Meat Store

Hi he'smy hero,

parcel is waiting at the front door :)

Anyway,i used these guys when i was in Dubbo,they came out there a few times i think,wasn't over wrapped in there products but that was probably 18 months or so ago.

I've been getting chicken carcasses and mince from South Coast chickens since i'vevbeen here,really good quality and cheap.Box of carcasses which had over 40 carcasses in it was only $6 and the mince is good quality and the same price for a big box :laugh:

I am getting a deep freezer on the weekend and want to buy some meat/bones/etc in bulk for the dogs. I don't usually buy dog grade mince as I find its usually crap and full of odd looking bits and pieces that make me feel ill :) So I'm just wondering if anyone has bought the mince or bones from this company and what they thought.

The Fresh Meat Store

Hi he'smy hero,

parcel is waiting at the front door ;)

Anyway,i used these guys when i was in Dubbo,they came out there a few times i think,wasn't over wrapped in there products but that was probably 18 months or so ago.

I've been getting chicken carcasses and mince from South Coast chickens since i'vevbeen here,really good quality and cheap.Box of carcasses which had over 40 carcasses in it was only $6 and the mince is good quality and the same price for a big box :laugh:

Thanks Julie :love:

Where abouts is South Coast chickens? That's a whole lot cheaper then what I'm getting them for now!!

GDG- Is delivery expenso or is it included in the price? I may get some beef mince and bones off them.

ETA- A reply :love:

Edited by he'smyhero

I am getting a deep freezer on the weekend and want to buy some meat/bones/etc in bulk for the dogs. I don't usually buy dog grade mince as I find its usually crap and full of odd looking bits and pieces that make me feel ill :mad So I'm just wondering if anyone has bought the mince or bones from this company and what they thought.

The Fresh Meat Store

Hi he'smy hero,

parcel is waiting at the front door :o

I've been getting chicken carcasses and mince from South Coast chickens since i'vevbeen here,really good quality and cheap.Box of carcasses which had over 40 carcasses in it was only $6 and the mince is good quality and the same price for a big box :eek:

Thanks Julie :mad

Where abouts is South Coast chickens? That's a whole lot cheaper then what I'm getting them for now!!

GDG- Is delivery expenso or is it included in the price? I may get some beef mince and bones off them.

ETA- A reply :mad

It's 136 Church St Wollongong,i'm sure they said they have box's chicken necks as well

While you're there try there chicken schnitzel if you eat chicken,yummy!!

the delivery was included in the price... i highly reccomend them

on the info page on the website it says delivery fee of $4.40 applies to all orders but maybe if you spend a certain ammount they don't charge it

I am trying them out and got my first order delivered on Tuesday. I am quite happy with the quality of the product I got and I found the price quite reasonable.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was that the delivery guy didn't turn up till after 11 o'clock at night! :laugh: Not fun when you are repackaging and stocking the freezer until well after midnight when you have to be up at 5am the next day. :laugh:

I am trying them out and got my first order delivered on Tuesday. I am quite happy with the quality of the product I got and I found the price quite reasonable.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was that the delivery guy didn't turn up till after 11 o'clock at night! :laugh: Not fun when you are repackaging and stocking the freezer until well after midnight when you have to be up at 5am the next day. :laugh:

thats what happened when i was in Dubbo!I think it was actually later than that,they did ring and let me know they were running late but it was still a pain,we were at the end of there run to country NSW,don't think they still go there now though,only to Orange