Rip Sweet Soul

wolfgirl

While out walking the dogs on Tuesday as we headed off the bike track onto the main road my two alerted me to a sweet galah that had obviously been hit by a car, it had the most beautiful face and I thought how sad and I didn't have anything with me to pick it up and the car was at home.

Then today we did a similiar trek and again I saw this galah still lying there, it's eyes still open so I trekked all the way back to the car for 20 mins and grabbed a garbage bag and came all the way back to get it, no dead bird has ever got to me like this, I kept seeing his face so I brought you home and gave you the name Floyd and buried you with my little budgie who passed away two weeks ago I'm sure Baby would be glad of the company and you two have a lovely plant to grow on top and now you have a name, a place to call home and can go to your resting place in peace.

Fly Free Floyd :rofl:

Ah, ya big softie... Touching story. Random acts of kindness are no less valued because they were toward a poor dead bird. In a small but important way you made the world a better place with your compassion. Thanks for sharing that.