Proud Of My Pup!

disorder

Well, I have been taking my 6 month old French Bulldog to dog training for the last month or so and he is going really well..

Last 2 weeks we have been asked to teach them a trick.. Snot's a pretty stubborn little dog. And she was showing us an easy way to teach them to shake hands and we all had a go at doing that for a while. WELL, everytime I tried to grab his paw and treat him he would attack my hand or flop to the ground and go a bit crazy if I went any where near his paw... So the following week ALL the other dogs could do this.. .. except little Snotty..

Next week is our final night before we move onto the next level, so I spent a good 20 minutes with him last night trying to teach him tricks ( I must admit I hadn't spent much time at home teaching him shake) And he picked it up in about 10 minutes!! I didn't realise how easy it was, and then I taught him to roll over! Not just over, but right over in a full turn..

Aww I felt so proud, now that Iv'e realised how fast he actually picks things up I can't wait to teach him more tricks and show off his doggie skillz next week at training :rolleyes:

What can I teach him next, any ideas? He has all the basics down, sit, stay, down etc.. .