Brisbane Puppy Pre-school And Obedience Club

In a few weeks time I should be ready for puppy pre-school with a dalmatian in Brisbane (south side).

I was just wondering if anyone had recommendations for any good puppy pre-schools and obedience clubs. I have looked into some clubs, but would like to know of some that dolers recommend.

Thanks everyone :happydance2:

We went to Wagtails, not the puppy pre-school, but for a few weeks of basic obedience. It wasn't exactly what we were after, but if we had just a pet that we wanted to be obedient and as a good place to learn about training, I would definately have continued with it. I think they've got about 4 different training spots. They're online so pop onto their website and have a look :happydance2:

Guest Steph & Bam

I go to the VIP Dog Club in Yatala South, I know that's a bit of a trek, but it's worth it! Beautiful grounds, amazing equipment and I adore their doggy commando classes :happydance2:

Guest Steph & Bam
Thanks I will check that one out to. I think it is only about 20mins away from me :happydance2:

Do they have puppy pre-school there?

Yup, and you can go straight from puppy pre school to OB1 which starts the following week. They also have puppy gym (precurser to Doggy Commando, and a lot of fun!! No jumping involved either at first) and begginers agility (precurser to proper agility - no jumps etc).

ETA: If you want to come and check it out, I'm there every Tuesday between 5 and 8:30pm, just look for Bam (in my siggy, or ask one of the staff for Steph & Bam)

Edited by Steph & Bam