"dancing With Dogs" In Brisvegas

Guest Steph & Bam

Gorgeous dogs first off!!! Love the pic!!!

VIP Dog Club in Yatala are big on doggy dancing, Maree there does amazing routines with her BC, but that may be a bit too much of a trek, I'm not sure when it's on either as I don't take it, but have seen the rehersals and they make my jaw drop! :thumbsup:

If you'd like to talk to them I can give you the contact details via pm or go to this website: VIP Pet Foods Dog Club

Where abouts are you located Liz?

There are a few clubs & individuals around who train, if you let me know where you are etc I may be able to point you in the right direction.

If you are serious about it, Mary Ray is visiting Camp Tailwaggers at Cooloongatta next week & doing 2 days of doggy dancing, if you are feeling rich you could come along to that :laugh: , I will be there with a friend I train with & there will be other DOLers there as well. If you can't make it I can ask around for anyone who's close to you for some info.

Or as Steph has mentioned VIP do doggy dancing, but they do set classes & courses as far as I know which may or may not suit you. I havent been, but friends who I train with have & say they are pretty good.

ETA - the last course that my friends went to was on Sunday mornings which didnt suit us.

Edited by MrsD

Hi again and thanks for the replies

I live at Arana Hills on the northside and am also a shiftworker which makes regular attendance at classes a challenge.

My boss is going to Mary Ray so unfortunately I can't but she will be getting me some ideas from the seminar.

If you could give me some contacts, maybe on the northside, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again

Liz

• 2 weeks later...

Kathy, doggy dancing/canine freestyle/heelwork to music is choreographed heelwork & tricks to music. I have added some of the more famous routines by some well known people below - hope you enjoy them :rolleyes:

Mary Ray & her dogs doing I Don't Feel Like Dancing

Liz I hope your boss came back with ots of info & contacts for you, someone that you could contact that's fairly close to you is Val Bonney, she came down to watch for a while on one day & she has in the past offered trick training at her training school.