Puppy Training Has Been Great For Me

chloebear

Over the past 12 months I have tried fad diet after fad diet, but since have my puppy and spending time with her training and playing I have managed to lose over 3kg and we haven't even made enough progress to start going for walks. I must admit I am really enjoying spending time just having fun with my puppy. :dropjaw:

AWWW that's nice :hug: If you have a labrador, you could lose even more weight as it will eat all your food :wink:

I found that getting a puppy was great for my state of mind.

I'm usually easily annoyed and I spend a lot of time paying attention to my appearance. I was focusing a lot of my energy upon myself.

When I got my puppy - I found I was spending much less time choosing outfits to wear or applying make-up, as I was using that time and energy to play and pay attention to my puppy.

When I'm at work I will get SO tense if someone is making distracting noises like cracking their knuckles, fiddling, bangles scraping on the desk when they use the mouse etc. Well - the dog running around with his dog tags tinkling and leaving his trail of destruction in his wake has cured me of that too!

Having a puppy had made me less vain and less uptight :cry:

Having our puppy has been great for the whole family, the kids are playing outside more. We are all so much happier. For years I have been trying to find a hobby and yes I think I have finally found that thing that I have been looking for to keep me smiling.......