Australian Dog Training

I hope to get some of you ADT people in here (trainers) as I would like to know can I buy one of the 50"-60" long leads from anywhere? or do I have to come down to scorsby to buy one? as I'd like one for Cody, I'm starting puppy pre school with him on the 1st Nov with you and the pets at home in fountian gate as I did with Minx and I hate the leads you can buy in the shops, so when I walk Minx and Cody I'd like a lead like Minx's, and I'll be joining up with Cody after pre school so I'll already have a good lead.....anyway hope you can help :)

Hi,

If you look up this site www.callicoma.com.au, Mandy will make any type of lead that you can imagine and in any colour. She can also add extra D rings and have a clip either end. The design and length is limitless. She can then send them through the post around Australia.

OH bought a 180cm long nylon lead from Coles last night so we are going to try that on Minx as she is well trained and I'll use my training lead on Cody, but if the Coles lead doesn't work I'll give you a yell isiss :laugh: Oh and what kind of leads do you use at Berwick??? do you have a pic?

Edited by Eldoop