Marrow Bone's

RL1

Only 2 weeks ago I had my beautiful young Stafford dog die eating a brisket bone - it lodged in his throat, he suffocated and died in my arms.

He WAS supervised, none of my dogs get anything to eat unless I am there to supervise.

Please don't leave your dog alone with any bone he could conceivably get a piece off which is too big to swallow but small enough to tempt him to try. I have fed my dogs raw food for 30 years, including brisket bones.

I will never ever get over the memory of my gorgeous boy's eyes glazing over while he struggled to live and I struggled to save him.

That's shocking, i've often thought about the what if's with mine but i am now cutting them back to 2 marrow's a week. I stopped in at Vet Products Direct today and got a whole heap of toys for them including a Kong Solid ball, Kong Dental, Kong Stuff-a-ball, Kong XXL Black extreme, Kong stuff-n-paste, an Aussie Dog Ball and a big tug of war rope.......If they don't like all that they can go jump !......That place is a lot cheaper than any pet shop i've been to.