Australian Champion Eaglevale Super Smart "ratty"

Weeacre

hi all,

not to long ago my boy was tragically taken from me and today he would have turned 10.

i think of him all the time and i am very upset today and i just wish the old boy was here with me

Rest in peace my little man i love you and miss you heaps and would do anything to have you back with me now.

post-19-1091010515.jpg

oooooo :) weeacre I am so so sorry for your loss..wish I could give you a big hug.. so instead I will send you one thru cyber space ...big big hugs from me and lots of licks from my babies..he will be there at raindow bridge waiting for you..

Debxxx

thanks for that i am so teary at the moment have just been thinking and boy do i miss him,

when i first bought him home he was 6 weeks old and whinged all night long so for 6 weeks i had to sleep on the airmatress with him on the floor so he wouldn't fall out of bed. he was the best show dog ever mind you it took me ages to get him titled!!! lol

he wouls sneek in the house any chance he could get and when he was young we had him de-barked 5 times because of hi noise!!!!!!!! but he was just a darling.....can't wait to be with him again.

kathryne