A Behavouralist In Sydney?

I agree with Dogdude- I made that mistake and listened to an idiot who said "they are just playing" -now im paying for it. I dearly wish i could let Evie offleash- she too loves it so much- but now i cant for fear of her attacking a dog. If Dolly is showing ANY signs of aggression prevention is better than cure!

• 4 weeks later...
RottyLover, we did the trip in one straight drive, stopping every few hours to give Jeddah a break and we'd have a cuppa, probably took us roughly around 12 hours, that included a slightly longer break at Singleton for dinner.

We stayed Madison's Mountain Retreat at Kurrajong, which is about five minutes from Steve. Great self-contained cabins and dog friendly. They do an enormous breakfast basket, and yes, the fireplace was wonderful. We saw Steve in late July, so it was pretty cold with our arrival being quite late at night, they had the fire already stoked and the cabin quite toasty on arrival. Enjoyed our stay so much, that I'm about to rebook for another stay in February for my niece's wedding!

We drove down on the Thursday, did a session with Steve on Friday and Saturday, relaxed on the Sunday and headed back to Brisbane on the Monday. Pretty easy trip, and defintely of great benefit to Jeddah. You won't regret it.

Did you share the driving ? Which way did you go, are the roads ok down there ? Any advice or tips i'd appreciate. I wonder if it's better to drive through the night or the day. What do they charge for the cabins ? ......