Herding Training/trial - Camden

Xaube

Thanks Janba, sorry, I meant who is actually teaching at the clinic? Save me finding the relevant posts on HA

From memory one of the judges so probably Stephanie Gibson. One day was for shepherds and the other for all breeds I think.

Guest Piximatosis

Could somebody post more info for a complete newbie, please? I have a male GSD I might be interested in taking.

Could somebody post more info for a complete newbie, please? I have a male GSD I might be interested in taking.

Pat Smith is a GSD breeder/exhibitor/herding - she is organising this clinic and Trial so contact her on 46809289. First priority is towards GSD then an other herding breed. I think there were only a few places left.

Pat Smith is a GSD breeder/exhibitor/herding - she is organising this clinic and Trial so contact her on 46809289. First priority is towards GSD then an other herding breed. I think there were only a few places left.

I tried to cancell the above reply - ---obvious it did not work. Having trouble with my computer at the moment but here is the infor about the week as per email sent to me.

"Herding Clinic

The clinic, commences 8.30am daily, from the 11th to the 14th of March (this is followed by 2 herding trials hold on the 15th and 16th). Clinicians are Stephanie Gibson and Anne Mitchell, both are heading judges, instructors and successful triallers.

Cost of one handler and dog $55.00 for a single day, $100 for 2 days , 3 days is $140.00 or if attending aal 4 days $160.00 per dog and handler, limited at this stage to 1 dog per handler. There is a $20.00 per day deposit, which is non refundable (which a person can sell onk if their circumstances change but, that must be done through me), to be paid by the end of the month, balance by the end of February and I need information as to which days people wish to attend. To start, preference will of course be given to those who intend to attend all 4 days. Observers will be charged $10.00 per day.

A BBQ and refreshments will be on the ground all week. Camping also, for a small fee to cover costs of electricity and tank water, is available. Use of house shower and toilet for campers.

Kindes Regard

Pat

Bhuachaille German Shephers NSW AUSTRALIA

http://au.geocities.com./bhuachaille/bhu.pg1.htm "